Please Observe the Following Guidelines:
- No additional audio or video recording (smartphones, outside recording devices) is permitted at Podcast Place.
- Every piece of furniture, fixture and equipment is the result of an investment made by a creative professional just like you. Please treat everything as you would your own.
- Due to the size of the studio, Podcast Place is best suited for desktop-sized props or products.
- Please arrive no earlier than your scheduled time in order to avoid walking in on another podcaster’s session.
- “Restaurant rules” apply: No smoking or vaping, and shoes and shirts are required for service.
- Payment is expected in full prior to the start of a session.
- There is no fee for cancelled appointments; however please give us as much lead time as possible if you need to reschedule or cancel.
- While we welcome creativity in all its forms, we request that guests use the facilities in the spirit for which they are intended.
Please inform your guests of these guidelines as well. If you are unsure about something you want to include in your session, feel free to ask!